Art Prints

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Prospectus and Application for Art Show and Sale!

It's done! The Call to Artists has now been joined with the Prospectus and Application for the 1st Annual St. Paul Art Show and Sale! Scroll down the page and you'll see both "Call to Artists" and "Application" on the left hand side of the page. Please consider entering this show; for the money, you won't find a better value. I know it's a little early, but just think how quickly time has flown since Christmas, and soon we will be thinking about Labor Day and the holidays right after that, and you know you'd like to recoup some of the money you've spent on materials and supplies. Why not start working on smaller pieces that can sell for less, and stimulate your own economy? Send all inquiries to me at my e-mail address CancunMs@aol.com or leave a comment on this blog, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment