Art Prints

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Shows; New Art

The last couple of months have been crazy busy. I am now unemployed, no day job, and trying to make a go of the art gig. This is much harder than a 9-to-5. I am happily exhausted! Check out the neat slide show at the top of the page. You can now order prints of several of my paintings directly from RedBubble, and they start as low as $2.00. Yes, $2.00!!
Also, if you are involved on Facebook (and who isn't?) you can visit my page there : Jean LeBaron Art : and enter to win an ORIGINAL oil painting titled "Sunflower, Turning". Look for it on the slide show.
I just wrapped up a Solo Show at Idiosyncrazies Gallery in Point Pleasant Beach, I was Miss August, and their first solo exhibitor. What great fun that was. Sharon is a terrific person and her gallery is brimming with unique art and gifts for everyone.
Shows for the month of September include a month long exhibit at the Ocean County Library, Toms River Branch, and a one-day show on September 4 at the Ocean County Historical Society's Annual Antiques Faire, from 9-4. Stop by and say "hey". And support your artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment