Art Prints

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Muse

The Shore Institute of Contemporary Art (SICA) has a great exhibit on now through July. For more info, go to http://www.sica.org/

MAY 29- JULY 2
EXHIBITION
FRESH MEAT / YOUNG BLOOD
This exhibition will again feature the best "new blood" that New Jersey has to offer. Reception: Sunday, 5/31, 3-6 pm.

I spent the entire day playing with my granddaughter. What fun!! She is the light of my life, and I never get tired of being a part of her life. She is bright, funny, imaginative, and theatrical. I think all artists, and most people, would be far better off spending time with a 4-year-old, instead of wasting time working and making money. Not that I make money while I'm working, but you get the idea! She is so free and creative, and it rubs off on me when I'm with her. She is truly my muse and inspiration, and she sees it as playing. How cool is that? Nothing better, I'm telling you!

No comments:

Post a Comment