Art Prints

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finishing Up

Well, the double horse portrait commission is all done, ready to be delivered.  It's such a good feeling to finish a commission and really be happy with it.  I have posted photos of it on Red Bubble, Fine Art America and Facebook, so you should be able to see it through the Red Bubble link at the top of this page.  So, to quote Jason and Grant, "On to the next!"

Christmas is approaching very rapidly, the tree is up and decorated, and cookie baking has commenced.  Of course, I don't know why I buy cookie tins to keep the cookies in; they don't last long enough to keep! 

The next commission is the winner of my Facebook Photo Contest.  I got so many cool photos in, I may have to award several people, but the first winner is Devon, for her cool abstracty reflections photo.  Can't wait to start it.

Just wanted to check in, and report my progress.  Hope you are making time to do whatever makes you happy at this holiday season.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment