Art Prints

Monday, December 20, 2010

One Last Post for 2010

Just wishing those readers that celebrate Christmas a very Merry and Blessed Christmas, and may the Light continue to shine on you in whatever you endeavor to begin in 2011.  For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, may the joy and warmth of your holiday envelope you and your family, and to everyone, may there be peace in your lives.

2010 was certainly a roller coaster ride, and offered some life changing decisions.  I lost my employment after 8 years with the store.  Lexi started Kindergarten and Katie started nursing school while working full time at night.   I was able to step in and take over the responsibilities of getting Lexi to school and collecting her off the bus at noontime.  What a blessing to be able to be home at exactly the time I was needed.  In addition, 2010 offered me several opportunities to exhibit my art, and realize the dream of possibly making this art thing happen.  I am so grateful for all of the positive things came happened this year, and I realize it very easily could've gone very wrong very quickly, so I wake up every day and say, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

To all my friends, family and friends I haven't met yet:  Thank YOU for being a part of my life, and showing me what life is all about.  Love and Hugs to you all, may 2011 bring you everything you need and deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment