Art Prints

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Won't be around tomorrow, so thought I'd better post this tonight. Hope all the moms have a stupendous day tomorrow, full of sappy cards, sticky hugs and lots of love. Our morning will be spent in church, then it's pick up the mom- and dad-in-law for a jaunt up the turnpike to Newark Airport. They are going to Norway for a visit to family and general vacation stuff. Then it's back down the turnpike to visit my mom and dad. Hubby asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, and do you know....I couldn't think of a thing. Either I'm very content, or Senility has set in.

Since this is an Art Blog, I must mention that I got the new Utrecht catalog in the mail today. I suppose I'm going to have to start ordering supplies online like the rest of the world, but really. How do you choose a brush out of a catalog? You can't hold it, feel the balance, check the bristles or anything. I'm going to have to think about this long and hard. Luckily for me I probably have 2 1/2 lifetimes of supplies in the studio, but still. (Pause for melodramatic and melancholy sigh.)

Hope you all can stop by the Toms River Art and Music Fest next Saturday. There's going to be a whole bunch of talent there. Would hate for you to miss it. Stay well, be happy and keep your art flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment